Most local children don’t have access to any of the extra-curricular activities which most Western children take for granted. By giving our students access to a wide range of experiences we hope to empower them with vital life skills.
Our Life Skills program includes activities around:
- Sanitation, health and nutrition
- Environmental awareness and gardening projects
- Emotional awareness, mindfulness and relaxation
- Creative arts and creative expression
- Public speaking and communication skills
- Sports, community events and team building
- Career guidance, by inviting local speakers or visiting schools
- Much, much more!