Pelita Foundation school proposal
After many years of teaching in borrowed facilities (we currently have access to our classroom for just one hour a day! ), it’s now time for Pelita Foundation to build its very own school building – and we need your help!!!
TOTAL BUDGET: US $11,000 (approx. AUD $15,000 / 9,950 Euros / IDR 148,000,000)
This budget includes:
- The cost for a local building team to complete the construction
- All building materials, which will be locally sourced and/or recycled wherever possible
This facility will allow us to:
- Expand our current programs to hold more classes each day
- Group students into Junior, Intermediate and Senior levels, for more age-appropriate learning
- Host programs/workshops with other NGOs and organisations
- Introduce morning programs for women’s vocational training, meetings, exercise and much, much more!!
We’ve already had generously donated:
- A small piece of property (Surfcamp Lombok have donated a plot alongside their skate bowl : )
- Architect-designed plans
- The services an experienced building supervisor
Please help us expand our programs and benefit more Lombok locals to build a better future!!!